EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Chief Procurement Officer, EY
Larry is responsible for Travel and Meetings & Events, Real Estate, Technology, and Products & Services categories representing approximately US $8 billion of spend with global reach.
- Global Process Owner Procurement for first ever global procurement system (requisitioning and procurement)
- Indirect Cost program — Regionally controlled cost liaison with Regions working with senior leadership
- Global Process Owner for Executive Assistants and Facilities Management responsible for driving respective target operate models and working with Regions to implement models
Previously at EY:
- Risk Management — As part of the Independence team supported organization transformation from member firm to global alignment and the development of the Global Independence System (GIS).
- Transaction Advisory Services National Director of the Transaction Support Operations and Technology
- Due Diligence Services for EY, teamed with private equity investor groups or corporate entities on more than 500 pre-acquisition or sell-side due diligence engagements.
Previous to EY: Previously served as the Deputy Global Chief Information Officer for a major professional services entity; in that role, coordinated activities for an operating and capital expenditures budget of approximately US$750 million and approximately 1,200 professionals