Brought to you by:
WBENC is excited to announce WeInnoPITCH, an innovation-focused pitch competition for WBENC-Certified WBEs taking place at the 2020 Summit & Salute in Nashville, TN.
What is WeInnoPITCH?
WeInnoPITCH is a tournament-style pitch competition incorporating elements from three signature WBENC programs – WBENCPitch, WeInnovate! and Meet & Greet.
Using the tournament model of WBENCPitch, the competition will feature three rounds of pitching and eliminations, with a focus on innovative products and solutions from WBENC-Certified WBEs.
Eighty women business owners will be selected to compete in the tournament by Corporate Member representatives during the Meet & Greet business networking session on Tuesday, March 17, 2020.
How to Participate
All WBENC-Certified WBEs registered with a full Summit & Salute admission are eligible to participate. Here’s how:
- Step 1: Register for the full Summit & Salute.
- Step 2: Work on perfecting your pitch about your innovative business or solution.
- Step 3: Pitch your innovative business or solution at Meet & Greet the morning of Tuesday, March 17.
- Step 4: Watch for an email shortly following Meet & Greet announcing the 80 WBE competitors. If you are selected, you will then deliver your best pitch in the first round of the WeInnoPITCH tournament that afternoon.
About the Tournament
If you are selected as one of the 80 WeInnoPITCH competitors, you will then have the opportunity to pitch your business for a panel of judges in the first round of the tournament the afternoon of Tuesday, March 17. After the judges deliberate, twenty competitors will then move on to compete in the Semi-Final Round on Wednesday, March 18.
The final four competitors will deliver their best pitch live on stage during Salute! Dinner the evening of Wednesday, March 18.
- First Round: Tuesday, March 17 | 2:30 PM – 5 PM
Eighty competitors; 90 seconds to pitch.
- Semi-Final Round: Wednesday, March 18 | 9 AM – 11:30 AM
Twenty competitors; three minutes to pitch.
- Finals: Wednesday, March 18 | 7 pm – 9:30 pm
The final four competitors will have four minutes to deliver their best pitch live on stage during Salute! Dinner.
Stay tuned for more information in the coming months about this exciting competition! If you have questions in the meantime, please contact Jill Sasso, Vice President, HR, Governance & Programs at email@example.com or Amanda Zack, Director, Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.