Registration Now Open!
Registration is now open for the 2020 WBENC Summit & Salute!
Join us March 16-18 in Nashville, TN to network, learn, discover business opportunities, and celebrate women-owned businesses and those most dedicated to their success.
With the support of our Presenting Sponsors, Accenture, Bristol-Myers Squibb, EY, Nissan North America, Inc., Ampcus Inc. and DevMar Products, LLC, WBENC looks forward to delivering another inspiring and impactful event focused on increasing opportunities for women entrepreneurs.
Discover the Possibilities:
- Pitch your business to corporations and government entities and other WBEs seeking women-owned suppliers and connect with procurement and supplier diversity professionals from some of America’s most prestigious brands.
- Network with Fortune 500 corporations like Accenture, Bristol-Myers Squibb, EY, Nissan North America, Inc., UPS, Wells Fargo, Allstate, Chevron, Raytheon, Toyota, and many others!
- Attend interactive programming options to learn new skills, knowledge, and resources to help develop as a leader, apply best practices, and fuel economic growth.
- Make lasting connections with fellow entrepreneurs, supplier diversity professionals and more. WBENC events are an opportunity to meet like-minded individuals with similar goals — the advancement of women in business.
- Join the celebration with the 2019 America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises award recipients and hear from the source on how to do business with them.
- Meet and honor the 2020 Women’s Business Enterprise Stars, 14 exceptional women business leaders, throughout the event.