The easiest way to register for the 2020 Summit & Salute is online. Register before January 31, 2020, to lock-in early bird rates! View all registration options and pricing here.
Note: Online registration will close one week before the event on Monday, March 9, 2020. All online transactions are final and non-refundable.
You also have the option to register onsite during the event, starting on March 16, 2020. Onsite registrations are available throughout the week and must be paid by company check or credit card. All onsite transactions are final and non-refundable.
Onsite Registration Hours:
- Monday, March 16: 8 AM – 5 PM
- Tuesday, March 17: 8 AM – 6 PM
- Wednesday, March 18: 8 AM – 5 PM
Key Registration Dates
- November 14, 2019 – Registration opens
- January 31, 2020 – Early bird deadline
- March 9, 2020 – Online registration closes. After this date, all registrations and payments will be handled on-site in Nashville. This is also the final date to submit registration transfer requests.
- March 16-18, 2020 – Onsite registration will open Monday, March 16, 2020, at 8 AM at the Gaylord Opryland Resort & Convention Center and will remain open through Wednesday afternoon.
Refund & Transfer Policy
All registration/ticket sales are final; no refunds will be issued. All sponsor package purchases are final and non-refundable. Paid registrations may be transferred to another individual at your organization if you notify WBENC in writing by March 9, 2020. Send transfer and substitutions via email to email@example.com. Registrations cannot be transferred to other WBENC events or years.