About Summit & Salute
Summit & Salute is a signature event from the Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC) dedicated to the development, growth, and success of women-owned businesses.
From March 16-18, 2020, women entrepreneurs, corporate procurement representatives, diversity and inclusion experts, and other supporters will gather in Nashville, Tennessee to network, learn, discover business opportunities, and celebrate women-owned businesses and the corporations most dedicated to their success.
- Discover business and procurement opportunities during Meet & Greet, a structured opportunity for WBENC-Certified Women’s Business Enterprises (WBEs) to pitch their business to representatives from some of America’s most prestigious brands.
- Hone your skills and expertise in the WBENC Business Lab, an interactive learning experience for women business owners and corporate professionals.
- Participate in WeInnoPITCH, WBENC’s newest innovation-focused pitch competition for WBEs.
- Celebrate the 2020 Women’s Business Enterprise Stars, the nation’s premier award for excellence among certified women-owned businesses.
- Recognize the 2019 America’s Top Corporations for Women’s Business Enterprises, honoring corporations who have demonstrated a sustained commitment to the inclusion of women-owned businesses in their supply chains.
- Hear from inspiring keynotes and network with women business owners, corporate procurement representatives, diversity & inclusion experts, and other supporters during lunch and evening general sessions and receptions.
- Deepen your engagement in the WBENC network by attending Pre-Summit Day programming on Monday, March 16, including a Women’s Enterprise Forum Meeting, Women of Color Development & Outreach Program, NextGen, and Summit & Salute Orientation.
What to Expect
Make lasting connections with fellow entrepreneurs, supplier diversity professionals and more. WBENC events are an opportunity to meet like-minded individuals with similar goals – the advancement of women in business.
Whether you are a business owner or corporate representative, leave with new skills, knowledge, and resources to help develop as a leader, apply best practices, and fuel economic growth.
Pitch your business to corporations and government entities seeking women-owned suppliers through Meet & Greet sessions and our signature pitch competition, and connect with procurement and supplier diversity professionals from some of America’s most prestigious brands.
Help us honor some of the nation’s most successful women-owned businesses and the corporations who are doing the most to level the playing field for women entrepreneurs.
Who You’ll Meet
Expect to meet supplier diversity professionals, procurement and senior executive representatives from the Fortune 1000 and federal government; women business owners and their teams; and key representatives of strategic partner organizations.
Summit & Salute is open to WBENC-Certified WBE business owners and their teams; buyers, procurement representatives, supplier diversity professionals, and government officials from WBENC Corporate and Government Members; and representatives from WBENC’s 14 Regional Partner Organizations and other strategic partners.
We also invite non-certified women-owned businesses and representatives from non-member corporations and government entities to attend to learn about our organization and network of opportunity.Register Now