The Women's Business Enterprise Council (WBENC) understands and research shows that having a comprehensive business ecosystem is critical to the success of all women owned firms, but particularly for firms owned by women of color.
That's why we are launching the WBENC Women of Color Outreach & Development Program in order to provide these firms with the tools and information they need to help them strengthen their business ecosystem. We will focus on the following components:
- Access to capital
- Access to business and personal development
- Understanding the corporate supply chain
- Access to social and business networks
Join us for the inaugural WoC session
Join fellow entrepreneurs and business leaders for the inaugural Women of Color Outreach & Development Program session at the WBENC Summit & Salute. Sponsored by The Coca-Cola Company, the three-hour session will focus on business and personal development, and building business and social networks.
When: Monday, March 19, 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Where: Hilton Anatole, Dallas, Texas
- Welcome and Introductions: Overview of WBENC Network, the WoC program, and statistics on the economic impact and growth of WoC firms in the U.S.
- The Road to Growth - Think Big, Think Bold: Panel discussion with WoC women business owners who they turned adversity into opportunity.
- Women Who Own It: Hear from a WBENC-Certified Women's Business Enterprise (WBE) on how certification has positively impacted her business.
- Coca-Cola Break
- Building Your A-Team: Presentation, working session and roundtable discussions centered on building your business by building the right team.
Ready to learn more about the WBENC WoC program?
- Register for the inaugural session at WBENC Summit & Salute in March.
- Contact us at email@example.com