Patricia Rodriguez Christian
President & CEO
CRC Group Inc.
Ms. Rodriguez Christian is the President and CEO of the CRC Group Inc. The firm’s holdings are in the sectors of commercial real estate, retail, restaurant, professional services and construction. CRC Group provides business, professional and construction services to Fortune 500 companies as well as privately held enterprises. She is responsible for the strategic direction of the organization. Her expertise in this area has been instrumental in developing strategic alliances in the areas of packaging, fulfillment, warehouse operations, business center and mail-related services. The construction division provides interior finish-out services to large general contractors. As CEO she has led the organization’s acquisitions and oversees the general management of the firm’s holdings.
Prior to her 20 years as an entrepreneur, she was Account Manager and Territory Sales Manager for a Fortune 200 publicly traded corporation and was recognized for leading product introduction and penetration in diverse communities. In the federal/public sector she has received high accolades for her work in grants and research at academic institutions through the U.S. Department of Commerce’s, Office of Budgeting and Assistance Management diversity efforts.
Non-Profit Board and Community Involvement
- WBENC National Board of Directors
- WBENC National Women’s Forum Member, 1st Vice Chair
- Board Member, Women’s Business Council-Southwest
- The Hispanic 100, President-Elect and Treasurer
- Past Board Member, Dallas/Ft. Worth Minority Supplier Development Council
- Former Commissioner for the City of Dallas, Office of Cultural Affairs
- Presidential Staff Member, National Information Infrastructure Advisory Council
- U.S. Dept. of Commerce, Bronze Medal Award for Superior Federal Service
- B.S. in Business Administration, Univ. of Phoenix, Phoenix, AZ
- Masters in Public Administration, University of New Mexico, Albuquerque, NM
- The Washington Institute at Georgetown University, Washington DC
- IBM Executive Education, Amos Tuck School of Business
- Harvard Business School, PLD Alumni - 2017 Completion