Chief Procurement Officer
Currently his role includes
Global Practice Group member; one of approximately 100 of the most senior executives of EY
- Chief Procurement Officer (CPO) — Responsible for Travel and Meetings & Events, Real Estate, Technology, and Products & Services categories representing approximately US $8 billion of spend with global reach
- Global Process Owner Procurement for first ever global procurement system (requisitioning and procurement)
- Indirect Cost program — Regionally controlled cost liaison with Regions working with senior leadership
- Global Process Owner for Executive Assistants and Facilities Management responsible for driving respective target operate models and working with Regions to implement models
Previously at EY
- Risk Management — As part of the Independence team supported organization transformation from member firm to global alignment and the development of the Global Independence System (GIS).
- Transaction Advisory Services National Director of the Transaction Support Operations and Technology
- Due Diligence Services for EY, teamed with private equity investor groups or corporate entities on more than 500 pre-acquisition or sell-side due diligence engagements.
Previous to EY
Previously served as the Deputy Global Chief Information Officer for a major professional services entity; in that role, coordinated activities for an operating and capital expenditures budget of approximately US$750 million and approximately 1,200 professionals
- 2011 EY Chairman Value Award recipient for being a role model to others for living EY values
- 2015 EY Better begins with you Executive finalist for his impactful leadership
- 2016 World Procurement Leader finalist Procurement Leaders
- WBENC Platinum level award for support of women-owned business
On a personal note...
Larry lives in Connecticut, where he lives with his wife, Joanne, and two children, Carolyn and Colin. Larry enjoys watching sports and going to the theater, golfing with family, and supporting not-for- profit local programs (e.g., hockey and lacrosse associations)
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.